7.02.2008

I'm back

Yeah for hiatus!!!! The Beach, of course, was awesome. Weather was 89% grand and 11% not so grand. Berries were awesome. Fires were awesome. No sand castle was built, but I blame the bad tide times. Matt, Bo, and I left on Friday after breakfast. Matt wasn't talking very nicely about his car, and guess what........it broke down. Heading east going down the Vantage hill before crossing the river. Freaking out a little, I try to calm Matt down enough until we coast to the exit at the bottom of the hill. In the end, we had to use the E-brake, which was kind of scary. Bo was a few miles ahead of us, so he turned around. Thanks Bo. We had Matt's car towed to Ellensburg because Vantage doesn't have a mechanic. I now know why no one lives in Vantage...there is no shade. At all. It was soooooooo hot there. We got home 2 hours later than we hoped but still alive

Hoopfest was great. Our court was on the wrong side of the river, which sucked. It was hot. It was crowded. It was basketball saturation. We got 3rd in our bracket, which is frustrating because 1st and 2nd get shirts. Grrrrrrrrr. I also got a really really really hard knee in the quad. Man does that still hurt.

I only have a week and a half of work left. YAY!!!!!!! Other than that, not much going on.

No comments: