4.22.2011

Look at me go!

Yep. It's me. Posting again. That is twice in 1 month. Amazing. I know.

Yesterday marked my official last day of medical school!!! Tada! Who would have thought I would survive 4 years to make it here? I was reading some of those posts from M1 year. Man am I glad not to be back there. The idea of going to class from 8am to 3pm doesn't sound like fun to me.

I have started getting a lot of paperwork for intern year - all sorts of HR forms, coat sizing, parking, etc. It is all a little overwhelming, mostly because I am getting married...in 8 days!! Crazy. Pants. Things are going smoothly still. I look forward to yet dread doing the seating arrangements. Some people are passionately against assigning tables. Others love it. I fall into the latter. You say "open seating" to me, and my heart begins to race a little faster. I hate open seating simply because all I do until I get my seat is worry about where I am going to sit. Ergo...everyone will be assigned a table at our wedding.

I am also very excited to start baking again...and eating baked goods. I have been very good about not making cookies. I LOVE making cookies. I don't know what it is, but it brings me pure joy. Plus it is nice because Matt can take the extras to work. I haven't made cookies in over 2 months. That is a long time people. Come May 1st though, watch out. Cookies everywhere.

This weekend is Easter. For the first time Matt will be in Omaha for it, so we are having some peeps over. I am trying to think of what to make for 6 people, one of whom doesn't like ham and another of whom doesn't eat much other than red meat (and maybe a roll or two). We will see what I come up with. Alright. Off to be lazy!!!

No comments: