3.02.2009

Monday Monday

Today was the first good Monday I can actually remember happening. Maybe that is because it just happened, but whatever. To start: quiz in MSI went well this morning. So well that I am unmotivated to study for the final on Wednesday. But I still will. Also, small group was supposed to go 2h today; ours went 25min. It was AWESOME! Lastly, my girls IM team won. We were down 20-7, made it 20-14 at half, quickly sprung out 20-21 in the second half, and then never looked back. It was great. And I get a free t-shirt.

On Friday night I went to Dave and Buster's with my friends. While a little on the spendy side, it was fun. I love being like a kid again. I also had to drive downtown that night to pick up the boys. Man am I glad I have 4 wheel drive. Okay, tired. I'll update tomorrow. Promise

No comments: