11.13.2008

I LIVE!

I've used this title before. Wonder when? Anyway.....CARDIO IS OVER!!!!! I passed! Yay! This weekend was a little rough. I hit 6pm on Sunday evening and just quit. I was way tired of studying. Way tired. So I stopped. Obviously I had enough info to pass. Matt got in at 1130pm, which means I didn't get to bed until about 1am. Good choice before a final. Wait.......

We started our first of 2 psych courses this year. Last year during the M2 year, they had this class spread out throughout both semesters. They decided to block them this year, which I am very grateful for. I am much more likely to attend more of the classes (not today obviously) with it this way. Tuesday was pretty intro. Yesterday we covered a lot of personality disorders at which point I said "I don't want kids, I'm going to screw them up." It's pretty true I feel like. We went through all these environments that "breed" adults w/ disorders. Some of them - too much love. Most of them - not enough love. Some of them - too much independence. Some of them - too little independence. It's a fine line people. A fine line. I don't know how I turned out this way. It really has just left me wondering.

In other news, I mulled some cider yesterday. Mmmmmmmm. Smells/tastes like the holidays!

No comments: