11.26.2008

Break Time


Monday we had our Behavioral Med final. It was easy. The questions were pretty much "I know this" or "You made all of those words up." This makes for a quick test. The kid I sit next to for tests is notorious for being the first one done all the time. 80 question final...25 minutes. I'm done w/ in the first ten people usually, but it still took me about 50 minutes. I've learned not to let his speed freak me out.

During this course, I worked on a gift for Matt's wall. Here it is (above). I know it is hard to see, but I'll describe it. Basically, I chose about 41 pics that remind us of home/friends (or us of course). I then hung them through jewelry wire and used crimp beads to keep them in place. Looking at this (and when thinking of the project), you may think "That doesn't look too hard." But it was. Much more so than I was expecting. My hand hurt for a few days from crimping so many beads. Not all the pics are striaght, because that was super hard to do. I am very happy with how it turned out though, and I am pretty sure Matt likes it.

Break started yesterday for us after a very pointless interviewing small group. Talk about a waste of time. Today should have been very relaxing, but it wasn't. I spent 3.5 hours and plenty of money trying to get my car fixed. Background: when I got my oil changed 2 weeks ago they told me I needed my tires rotated. Never having had it done in 3.5 years, I figure they are right. I go with it. Since then, my steering whell has been shaking and the car has been pulling hard to the right. Now, the people who did it said that it wasn't their fault and to go get it checked out. So I called them jerk faces and got it checked out elsewhere. These news guys re-rotated my tires and fixed my alignment. In only 3.5 short hours. Trust me, you can only walk around K-mart for so long before you look sketch. Alas, today was a frustrating day. Matt and I leave in the morning for Betsy's family's farm down in Missouri. I wish you all a happy Turkey day. I appreciate every single one of you who reads this.

No comments: