2.18.2008

It's done!!!!

MCB is done forever!!!!! So excited. Final today went....fine. I passed, and as all of us have drilled into our minds here, P=MD. And it really does people. From what I have garnered, 1st and 2nd year grades don't really matter that much. Especially when you come from a H/P/F system. Only 11 or 12 people get honors in a class, and frankly, I am fine with the P. No, if someone handed me an honors on a plate, I wouldn't turn it down. But really, I like sleeping, I like working out, I don't like studying. And that is that.

Haven't really done much today. Laundry. Oil change. All that fun stuff I didn't have time to do the past week. OOOOOOO guess what I did gain from all my weekend studying! Yes, the left hand pen twirl. I have been able to do the right hand since Prep, but the left hand has been soooo elusive. 12 hours at a table will do that I guess. Anything else new in my life? Nope. Tomorrow we do our HEENT practical. That should be fun. The ear is weird. The nose is weird. The mouth is weird.

No comments: