12.23.2007

Hi

Yep, it's been a while. So here is a update of what I have been doing.

Pharm final on the 14th. Passed. Flew to Detroit at 5. Ran through airport. Made airplane to France. Ran through CDG. Pushing the French left and right. Apparently, if you run, you can get through that airport, including passport control and more security, in 15 minutes. Yay me! Okay, got to Italy at 240pm or so. Sat around. Discovered they lost my luggage. Crap. Whatever. It was nice not having my huge rolly bag going around Florence. To the apartment. Upstairs. Bub, Manda, Andrew, Wine...oh wait, I didn't have to capitalize that. Anyway. On we go.

We are in Italy as to surprise Bo for his 21st. It isn't til January, but I couldn't make it then, so we did it now. Turns out Bo is a snoop and too not trusting for his own good. He wasn't that surprised since he read an email at my parents house in the fall. Whatever. Onto a snack bar, then dinner where we met some more of Bo's friends, wine, wine, cheese, back to our apartment. Fun times. Bub and I manage to spill wine on the ONLY PAIR OF PANTS I HAD WITH ME!!!!!! So I have to squeeze into some of Amanda's. Trust me, I was still drop dead gorgeous. Out to a club. Dancing. Manda trying to get kidnapped by Italian men. Back to the apartment.

All in all, I spent about 60 hours in Florence. About 20 of them sleeping I think. We ate too much. Drank enough. Walked to the top of the Duomo. I will put pics up in time. My bag didn't get there until Monday at about 4pm. Back to the states on Tuesday. Flight from Paris straight to Seattle. Fun. Someone got sick on board, and they asked if anyone on board was a doctor. Glad I'm not or I would have had to help. Took a while to get through customs etc. I guess I look sketch. Matt and his brothers picked me up at the airport. To Amanda's to wait for her.

Manda and I both left Italy at about the same time. I got to Seattle 8 hours earlier than she though. Crazy. Matt and I meet KTO for food and drink. Then back to Manda's for Biggest Loser and Shot at Love. Don't tell me you aren't jealous. We then get a call early the next morning from my mom telling us to leave for Spokane since a storm is going to hit the pass later that day. So we leave. Just in the nick of time. After we got through, they started requiring chains. To Spokane!!!!

What have I done in the Spo you ask? Shopped, ate, slept, shopped, ate, showered, the PI, snow, ate. That's about it. Matt and I say I am Legend. I liked it enough. Matt said it was exactly like Omega Man, but I have never seen that, so it was new to me. Grandpa's Mass tonight. Then Pete's. Dessert. Stuff? Okay, I'm out, this was long.

No comments: