10.10.2007

10-10

That always fun. 10-10. Okay...I am just way too behind to be typing long things right now. Blah. Why did I do this to myself?? Idiot. Plust we have MCB small group tomorrow. I really hope I say something because I feel like my grade may be suffering. I'm just not a talker especially if I don't KNOW the right answer.

I am really loving MCB as of late. Wonder if that is only because I am HATING anatomy? It isn't that it is hard, I just haven't had a strong desire to learn it. Ugh. I have been a lot more patient in lab though. Maybe that is because I have actually been dissecting. Who knows.

Carey yesterday ate a 2lb burger. I wasn't there to watch. Thank goodness. Sounds gross. It was on a dare. I do tip my hat to her though. 2 days til I leave!!!!! Yay!!!!!

No comments: